Wet On Wet Gap Filler
Wet On Wet is a one-component, gap filler where immediate painting is required with no waiting time. Due to its unique composition, it minimalises the risk for mud cracking or paint crazing, even with difficult highly-filled and covering paints. Immediately paintable with gloss, semi-gloss and low sheen paint. Flat and ceiling paints can be painted after only 10 minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Very easy to apply
- Easy to finish
- Paintable with many types of paint
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Suitable for most common building materials including painted/unpainted plasterboard
- Finishing of seams and gaps on porous surfaces which need be painted.
- Gaps between door frames and plasterwork or plasterboards.
- Smaller connection joints in the building industry.
- Joints on window sills, between plinths and walls, between masonry, …
- Finishing of various board and ceiling lists and decorative elements such as moldings.
- For filling and repair of cracks and drilling holes in walls and ceilings (plasterboard, concrete, stone, …)