THE MOST EXTREME TACK ADHESIVE ON EARTH!
T-Rex Power X-Treme
T-Rex Power X-treme is a high quality, neutral, elastic, adhesive sealant has been developed for extreme tack for immediate bonding of extremely heavy materials without additional support. It is based on the unique SMX Polymer technology developed by Soudal with an extremely high initial tack of 400 kg/m².
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extreme high initial tack of min. 400 kg/m²
- Fast curing
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle
- High shear strength after full cure
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- No odour
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Bonding in building and metal industry.
- Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, ship-building, …
Soudal T-Rex Power has an excellent adhesion on almost all substrates. Soudal T-Rex Power has been tested on the following metal surfaces: steel, AlMgSi1, brass, electrolytic galvanised steel, AlCuMg1, flame galvanised steel, AlMg3 and steel ST1403. Plastics that were tested include: polystyrene, polycarbonate (Makrolon®), PVC, polyamide, glass fibre reinforced epoxy and polyester (GRP).
Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test