Firecryl FR is a one-component intumescent plastoelastic joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
Features & Benefits
- Resist the passage of fire and smoke
- Fire resistant up to 4 hours with PE backer rod (EN 1366 Part 4-NBN713.020- BS 476/20)
- Intumescent in contact with fire
- Swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 120°C
- Stays elastic and can be painted over
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces
- Can be painted over after curing
- Interior fire-resistant applications
- Fire-resistant sealing compound for cracks in concrete and plaster
- Fire-resistant connection joints in the building industry
- Fire-resistant joints with movements up to 10%.